I installed the sunglasses holder ( part #51-16-7-132-376 about $20) last night and it took about 20 minutes including taking the pictures. Steps might be a little different for cars with an automatic transmission.
1) Remove the shift boot using your hand and carefully pulling up on the edge of the boot.
2) Move the gear shift into 2nd gear to make it easer to remove the center console trim cover.
3) Open the console storage compartment lid.
4) Pull up with a steady firm grip on the rear part of the shift boot opening to remove center console cover.
5) Disconnect the lighter plug.
6) Pull the center console cover over the shift boot to gain access to the underside.
7) Remove the 4 T-20 torx screws that hold the ashtray assembly.
Use a small screwdriver to pop off the aluminum/wood trim from the ashtray cover.
9) Install trim on new sunglass holder lid.
10) Attach sunglass holder to the center console cover.
11) Reinstall center console cover. It just snaps back into place.
Thanks to Tierfreund for info on how to remove the center console trim cove