Before you do this:
1. Do it at your OWN risk.
2. MAKE SURE TO USE JACK-STANDS when you lift up your car.
I didn’t use it this time because I already did this before and
it took me few minutes to complete. I did use extra support jacks
when I did it the first time.
3. DO NOT touch the bulb with your barehand. Hold the base, never the bulb itself.
4. You might need to do extra work if you have big hands.
1. Tools I used. 8mm socket, wrench, 2-ton jack, extra light support, aftermarket yellow foglight bulbs.
Oh yeah, and small hands required.
2. Lift your car. You don’t have to lift it alot if you don’t have big head.
3. Get under the car, Take off all the bolts that the red arrows are indicating.
Close-up pic of the 3 bolts you can’t see.
One of the “bolt” in the middle is actually a clip. Pull out the middle piece with minus screw driver. real easy.
Close-up pic of the bolt you have to take off by the fender area.
4. Pull the air-splitter thingy off.
5. Pull the whole plastic panel off.
6. Now you’ll see the foglight bulb in place.
7. Reach for it, and twist the bulb socket off the foglight housing.
8. Take the socket out, take the bulb out, replace it with new ones.
9. Place the bulbs you’ve taken out in a safe place if you plan on using them in the future.
10. Put the new bulb in. Put the bulb socket back in, the exact same way you took it out but reverse twist.
11. Reverse process, put everything back in, screw the bolts/clips back in. Enjoy the new bulbs.